No Permits Required
Aluminum wheelchair ramps are installed, not constructed. Building permits are not required for use at your home residence. Call to arrange your free quote 281-538-1215.
We have decades of experience, and are the #1 source for wheelchair ramp and stair lifts in the Greater Houston area.
Our wheelchair ramps are designed to promote active lifestyles for people with limited mobility.
- all anodized aluminum: handrails and ramp will not chip, flake, or rust
- heavy duty welded aluminum construction
- bidirectional knurled tread forms a rugged skid resistant surface that cannot wear off
- fully adjustable height and slope
- all stainless steel fasteners
- universal platforms
- no footings required
Greater Houston Stair Lifts rents, sells and installs lifts and ramps that assist individuals with mobility issues, granting access to places most people take for granted.
Greater Houston Stair Lifts serves Harris County, Galveston County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, Waller County, Liberty County, Chambers County, and Brazoria County areas. Call for your free evaluation.