The 1100 Straight Stairlift – The Next Generation Lift
1100 Straight Stairlift features the Patented Friction Multi-Drive System. With the 1100, the traditional rack and pinion model is a thing of the past. With no gear rack, the 1100 Strraight Stair Lift is quieter, smoother, and much easier to maintain. The modern aesthetic combined with stylish design allows the 1100 to blend into any environment, becoming a complementary piece in your home.
We now have four of your chairlifts installed, three in our townhouse in Galveston one in our Houston home. They were installed in minimum time and the workmen cleaned up the area leaving no mess.
My Mom and I are very happy with the Sterling 950 chair lift. You did a great job selling (low key) and installing it.
We are very pleased with the installation, the professionalism and the quality of the product. Thank you.
We were very pleased with everything. The service was excellent.
Thank you so much for your help. The stair lift works great & will make a big difference in daily life for mom.
This Is the best, we can go in or out of the house with out fighting with a movable ramp, and my wife is so happy, it is like we were starting all over again.
I highly recommend Greater Houston Stair Lifts for any services they provide and can assure a pleasant experience and a great product.
We would be most pleased to show our installation to prospective customers – just give us a call. On behalf of the Master, Wardens, and Brethren of Morton Lodge #72, thank you so much for all your help.
I highly recommend Greater Houston Stair Lifts to any party in need of any of their products or services.
Slim track design is a minimal intrusion.
- Weight limit: 309 lbs
- Slim profile of 12.6 in when folded
- Continuous charging function
- Fold-up seat, footrest, and armrests save space for other stair users
- Safety sensors immediately stop the lift if anything is detected in its path
- EasyGlide technology ensures a smooth ride up and down the stairs with a gentle gliding stop
- Adjustable footrest ensures the perfect fit for each user
- Manual or powered 80-degree swivel seat for safer transfer onto and off the lift
- Upgradable to powered swivel and footrest options
- Four brush heads constantly sweep away dust and hair from the rail
- Key switch prevents unauthorized use
- Vanilla beige leatherette finished seat for easy cleaning
- Footrest features textured grips for greater traction
- Manual emergency stop
- Patented multi-drive provide constant power to your lift
- Two remote controls included
- DC plug-in power
- Battery backup in the event of a power outage
The CSA mark demonstrates to our customers, that our product has been certified to applicable standards including standards written or administered by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), CSA Group (CSA), NSF International (NSF), and other North American and global organizations.